Conquest Steel is proud to participate in community initiatives across Canada, bringing accessible gardening to all.
Have a community garden project in the works? Contact us by phone at 416-741-3236 or email us for more information about the Community Project discounts and donations Conquest Steel offers.
Here are just some of our projects:
- William Burgess Elementary
- Dovercourt Boys and Girls Club
- BC Ministry of Forests,
- All Saints Catholic School
- Métis Nation of Ontario Allan Gardens Children's Conservatory
- Wellington Heights Secondary School
- Black Creek Community Farm
- Farm School & Camp Coordinator
- Building Roots Community Gardens
- Everdale | Hillsburgh Community Farm
- Birchmount Community Centre
- St Alban's Boys and Girls Club
Check out some of our projects below.
Edible Allan Gardens
Building Roots worked with the City of Toronto, Ryerson University and others to create an urban agriculture demonstration at Allan Gardens, giving over a dozen diverse local groups a change to grow food in a beautiful urban setting. The project recently celebrated its third year.
Toronto Humane Society
In 2013, Evergreen and the Toronto Humane Society came together to create a lush and pet-friendly rooftop patio, one of five annual shelter greening projects scheduled across the country.
To transform the space, multiple raised garden beds were planted with a variety of edibles and trees.