Established in 2003, Conquest Steel Inc. has grown to become a premier supplier of construction and landscaping solutions. From its central location in Toronto, Canada, Conquest distributes its products throughout North America. Today Conquest remains a 100% Canadian company with family values at its heart.
What defines us.
To provide quality, innovative, environmentally friendly products with excellent value while meeting our principals of honesty, integrity, sustainability and respect.
Conquest Steel Inc. operates a high-efficiency facility that strives to recycle and reuse material while minimizing waste output.
This means that:
- Conquest does not use any hazardous materials in processes.
- Conquest does not generate any hazardous material as byproducts in its processes.
- All Conquest steel products are produced with a minimum content of recycled raw materials.
- Conquest designs all its products with with high life expectancy, minimum packing requiring and easy recycling for when product life cycle is complete.
Conquest Steel has established relationships with several community partners, including:
- William Burgess Elementary
- Dovercourt Boys and Girls Club
- BC Ministry of Forests,
- All Saints Catholic School
- Métis Nation of Ontario Allan Gardens Children's Conservatory
- Wellington Heights Secondary School
- Black Creek Community Farm
- Farm School & Camp Coordinator
- Building Roots Community Gardens
- Everdale | Hillsburgh Community Farm
- Birchmount Community Centre
- St Alban's Boys and Girls Club
Conquest Steel Inc. conducts its business within the framework of applicable professional standards, laws, regulations and internal policies but acknowledges that these standards, laws, regulations and policies do not govern all types of behaviour. As a result, we also have a Code of Conduct for all Conquest Steel employees to create an atmosphere of mutual respect between the company and its stakeholders, vendors, customers, suppliers and employees.
Respect is an understanding that all people and things have value by showing high regard and consideration for self, others, community, and environment.
Conquest Steel Inc. is proud to be involved in a number of community initiatives both locally and globally, including:
- The Aga Khan Foundation
- The Partnership Walk
- The Toronto Botanical Gardens
- Habitat for Homes
- Daily Bread Food Bank
- Black Creek Community Farms